📢 The latest ECHA Newsletter is now available. In this week’sedition, ECHA addresses among others:
- A restriction proposal expected forOctober regarding creosote or creosote-related substances;
- An open public consultation regardingSEAC’s draft opinion on restricting polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) inclay targets for shooting;
- The publication of a new report assessingthe regulatory needs for a group of hydroxyacid amides;
- The publication of a declaration ofinterest to notify Capsicum oleoresin expeller pressed for use in repellentsand attractants;
- A new opinion on how we can make nanomaterialssafer.
ℹ️ Check out the full Newsletter at: https://echa.europa.eu/view-article/-/journal_content/title/9109026-210